...i prezzi dei dischi duri non caleranno...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Ospiti

Posted 13 February 2012 - 17:46

In Q4 2011, HDD shipments dropped by 26 percent over the same period in the previous year. Shipments will by 13 percent in Q1 and 5 percent in Q2 on an annual basis, IHS believes. In Q3, the market will stabilize and grow by 2 percent and bounce back with 49 percent in the fourth quarter of this year. Sequentially, HDD shipments are predicted to climb 14 percent in Q1, 11 percent in Q3 and 4 percent in Q4.

“The recovery of global HDD manufacturing has begun and will continue during each quarter of 2012,” noted Fang Zhang, storage analyst for IHS. “However, the recovery will be prolonged for at least two more quarters, as supply constraints keep unit shipments from climbing on an annual basis until third quarter." The shortage will translate to continued inflated prices throughout 2012, the firm said.

HDD makers and component suppliers have resumed only partial production in Thailand and have shifted some of their manufacturing to other countries to alleviate the impact of the supply shortage. According to IHS, Western Digital has been the HDD manufacturer most impacted by the floods and is not expected to return to full production until September.

IHS said that the Thailand flood has caused the global average selling price (ASP) for HDDs to jump by 28 percent in Q4 2011. Prices are forecast to decline by 3 percent in Q1 and by 9 percent in Q2. “Prices will remain high for a number of reasons, including the higher costs associated with the relocation of production, as well as higher component costs because of flooding impacts among component makers,” Zhang said. “Furthermore, PC brands have signed annual contacts with HDD makers that have locked them into elevated pricing deals for the rest of the year.”

http://www.tomshardw...tage,14681.html

#2 Nex

Nex

Schiavo

• Membri
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19500 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 17:52

Infatti ho appena preso un 2,5TB...
Then I went to my pretty rose tree / To tend her by day and by night / But my rose turned away with jealousy / And her thorns were my only delight...

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Ospiti

Posted 13 February 2012 - 17:54

Infatti ho appena preso un 2,5TB...

...a quanti denari?...

#4 eglio

eglio

Schiavo

• Membri
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39615 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 18:01

io settimana scorsa ho preso un elements 3TB a 170€ spedito da amazon.it...l'estate scorsa con gli stessi soldi ci avrei preso 3 elements da 2TB :trollface: :asd: :lol: :cryy: :dumb: :dumb:

mi sono consolato quando ho visto i prezzi degli HDD "in offerta" da MW...1TB a 130€-150€ :trollface:

Dopo anni di guerra ancora non avete capito che i Russi non sparano di proposito sui civili?

ciò che afferma Putin, drammaticamente, corrisponde a una verità più imparentata con la realtà e la logica.

#5 Nex

Nex

Schiavo

• Membri
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19500 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 18:03

[quote name="ally @":23k9nooq] [quote name='"Nex @":23k9nooq] Infatti ho appena preso un 2' date='5TB...[/quote']

...a quanti denari?...[/quote]
123€ della Western Digital.

E' un furto, ma non potevo aspettare.
Then I went to my pretty rose tree / To tend her by day and by night / But my rose turned away with jealousy / And her thorns were my only delight...

#6 SuperMario=ITA=

SuperMario=ITA=

Lo scemo del forum

• Moderatori
  • 96852 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 19:18

se non potete aspettare fatevi un dischettino piccolo da rivendere...

mi aspetto che d'estate saranno a un prezzo normale :trollface:

devo fare il nas cristo :trollface:
TghXItr.gif - Amare la Formattazione è la Soluzione al 90% dei Problemi della Vita

#7 Futura12

Futura12

Grullino

• Membri
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50587 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 19:36

io settimana scorsa ho preso un elements 3TB a 170€ spedito da amazon.it...l'estate scorsa con gli stessi soldi ci avrei preso 3 elements da 2TB :pua: :pua: :pua: :pua: :pua: :pua:

mi sono consolato quando ho visto i prezzi degli HDD "in offerta" da MW...1TB a 130€-150€ :whistler:

Qui da me fino a 10gg al Mediaworld si trovavano senza problemi e in gran quantità dischi da 2Tb a 99€ e 105€ ovviamente esterni...
Io non compro un cazzo per me..ho ancora parecchio spazio...fc.

Intel Core i7 2600k @4.5Ghz 1.24v cooled by Mugen II - AsRock Z68 Ex3 Gen3 - 16Gb Corsair L.P White  -Amd Radeon 6950 2Gb@1536SP -EnermaxPro82+ 525w & CM690- 4Tb Storage with 150Gb Raid0 & ForceGT 120Gb - Asus VE276Q 27''