Vai al contenuto

Foto

Microsoft compra Minecraft?

Questa discussione e' stata archiviata Questo significa che non e' possibile rispondere
58 risposte a questa discussione

#41 Berling

Berling

IL NANO DI POMIGLIANO

• GRULLINO
  • 64.736 Messaggi:

Inviato 18 settembre 2014 - 12:12

Se ci giochi con amici per creare/distruggere qualcosa è divertente

Ovvio dopo un po' stufa come tutti ma ha una serie infinita di mod che se uno vuole non annoiano mai

La figa non si shara cit.

Se per giocare devi essere trollato alzati e ragequitta

4e14f-gif-tits-thimblerig-199831.gif188316993-302502388190792-22263483353829

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░

░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░

█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█

█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█

█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░

░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░

░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

#42 Sider2

Sider2

Schiavo

• GRULLINO
  • 34.518 Messaggi:

Inviato 18 settembre 2014 - 12:54

MInecraft compra Microsoft

#43 willy_revenge

willy_revenge

ABBIAMO DEGLI APPLEFAG ECCELSI QUA SUL DS

• Donatori di sperma
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 69.081 Messaggi:

Inviato 18 settembre 2014 - 13:45

una GUI stile minecraft sarebbe still migliore di quella di windows 8 

Messaggio modificato da willy_revenge il 18 settembre 2014 - 13:46

^

Dat

#44 ally

ally

Banned

• Bannati
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 11.498 Messaggi:

Inviato 18 settembre 2014 - 14:12

una GUI stile minecraft sarebbe still migliore di quella di windows 8 

...mentre nel mondo reale...

Comparing crapple and Microsoft’s Visual Marketing Tactics

graphics-vs.jpg

Why are we even talking about this?

Because it matters. Big time. Wait, really?

Yes.

If you just stumbled across this looking for marketing ideas, I know what you’re probably thinking, “I don’t even know what skeuo-watchum-ya-call-it is, and why does it even matter for my business and website?

Here’s the brief reason for it: 46.1% of people will judge your entire company based on the appearance of your website. Knowing the difference between skeuomorphism and flat design, and knowing how to use that knowledge to your advantage can mean a much higher conversion rate for your business online. I’ll cover more on this at the end under the “Marketing your business” point at the end, so just hold on (Learn more about the effects of visual marketing for your business).

Introduction and definitions

Let’s not go any further without defining what it is we’re talking about.

Skeuomorphism

The technical definition of a skeuomorph is an object that emulates aspects of the physical world. This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense in the context of skeuomorphism in digital graphics, so I’ll explain how people use this word in this context. As a visual example, check out the crapple App Store icon:

app-store-icon-large-12.jpg

See the lighting effects and design of this icon and how it gives the impression of three dimensions and lights? That’s what skeuomorphic graphics are like. Common features include bevels, shadows, gradients, and shiny curves.

A more relevant definition of a skeuomorphic design would then be “a graphical appearance that avoids solid colors in favor of shininess and 3D emulation.” An example of a website that uses this design would be http://www.hconline.eu. While this isn’t particularly the shiniest website, the whole site avoids flat colors and shoots for a 3D experience.

Flat design

This part is a little simpler because the whole idea behind flat design is simplicity. Here’s an example directly contrasting crapple’s skeuomorphic App Store design – the Windows Store icon:

windows_store_by_brebenel_silviu-d59r59w

See how there are literally only two colors used in this icon? The simplicity is astounding, but of course, there’s not a lot to be impressed with.

Let’s define flat design as “graphics that avoid all extra effects in an effort to deliver utter simplicity and neatness.” An example of a website using this design would be http://demo.qodeinte....com/satellite/. While there are hints of fancy here and there, the light fonts and minimalist design certainly give it a place in the flat design category.

Advantages and disadvantages of skeuomorphism

skeuomorphic-website.jpg

As with most art, there are advantages and disadvantages to this style, and it is up to you to decide what is best for your company.

Advantages

While I am not personally much of a skeuomorphism fan, there are some cool things about it. Here are a few of the reasons many graphic designers like it:

• Attractive elements – The shininess and 3D appearance in skeuomorphic icons makes them jump in a way that flat icons usually can’t.

• Visual appeal – Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, as they say, but a really well designed element using this style is going to be almost universally appreciated.

• Embedded meaning – Not sure if those are the best words to use, but skeuomorphic designs can illustrate a call to action or similar message just by the design. For example, a button that gives a 3D impression is more obviously a button designed to clicked than a button using a flat design.

Disadvantages

Unfortunately, there are also some disadvantages to this style theme:

• Clutter – This is my biggest problem with skeuomorphism by far. All of the extra elements that are necessary to make this style work (shadows, glows, gradients, etc.) just get in the way if you’re not careful with them and make your site look extremely busy and uninviting.

• Bad designs – So you saw crapple’s shiny icons and fell in love with their style. Fair enough, but getting your elements to look that good are extremely hard, even for many professionals. Poorly designed skeuomorphic elements are way too common, and you don’t want to join that bandwagon.

So if you can pull off excellent designs that match what your company does, definitely consider skeuomorphism.

Advantages and disadvantages of flat design

flat-design-pic.jpg

Advantages

Not gonna lie, I dig flat designs almost every time. Why? Well, here are a few reasons:

• Simplicity – This where flat design trumps its competition. The simplicity of flat elements adds a very desirable feel to a webpage that’s hard to beat. Clutter drives traffic away from your site; a clean appearance attracts visitors.

• Ease – While it is always a quest to create a fabulous looking design, it is certainly easier to make your site look good quickly following a flat theme rather a skeuomorphic design.

Disadvantages

Basically, flat designs lack the advantage properties of skeuomorphism. Whether or not that’s a big deal really depends on your perspective and what your company is doing for your customers. So, let’s move on to assessing what is best for your business…

Marketing your business

This is the most important part of this whole spiel. It helps you know what will bring you the most business and make you the most money, so I’ll pose the million-dollar question:

What website design will bring me the most profit?

Here’s the answer: it depends on your target market, but we can probably figure it out based on that. Why? Well, people expect certain looks on certain sites. For instance, one expects a tech site to look techy, and a social site to look trendy. The question to contemplate is this: What do people expect to see on your site based on your industry? Will people love a skeuomorphic design because you are a car dealer selling shiny cars, or will they appreciate a flat look because you are a trendy news source?

The answer is all based on what your target audience is expecting. It’s about what matches your industry. I personally see flat design going further in most fields, but there are big names using skeuomorphic designs too. Take the ESPN website for instance. But, the biggest tech businesses and others are turning from skeuomorphic designs – take crapple, for instance.

I know my personal tastes aren’t universal. There is no absolute right answer to what looks best, but I do know this, appearance of your site makes a huge difference so don’t treat it lightly for best results!

Let your artistic side take over. 3, 2, 1, go.

Aloha.

... ...le rose son rosse...le viole son blu...io sono schizofrenico...e lo sono anche io...

as-shape.gifAthlon Xp 2000+ - MSI K7T266 Pro Raid - 512Mb DDR cas2 - 2xIBM 60Gb - Kyro2 64Mb - FireWire PCI - ATI-TV Wonder - Alice 256 
as-shape.gifPentium 233MMX - 128 MB SDR - 1xMaxtor 40GbGb - 3D Rage - SB16 as-crash.gif Sitolo  hideing_behind_computer_1_.gifCercoScheda Video - V.M.18 :D

#45 ally

ally

Banned

• Bannati
  • 11.498 Messaggi:

Inviato 18 settembre 2014 - 14:14

Almost Flat Design
January 23, 2013

Flat design is both hot and controversial in world of user interface. Microsoft led the charge to introduce it to the masses and many others have followed suit: LayerVault, The Next Web, and more.

Many designers have been calling it a fad since early on, thanks in large part to the UX problems it presents in interfaces that reach a certain level of complexity.

Flat design is beautiful and refreshing. It’s also generally faster to design and easier to make responsive. If it was a graphic design trend, it’d be well received. Unfortunately, us web designers have that pesky ‘usability’ thing always looming large. We cannot ignore the user experience with our work, so because of that, flat design is inherently flawed.

major-visual-design-languages.jpg

From crapple (left) to Google (center) to Microsoft (right), today’s tech giants are pushing very different visual design aesthetics. A Way Out Of Here

With any great debate, the best solution usually lies somewhere in the middle. Compromise is hard for people with extreme opinions, but it usually benefits the masses. In this case, those masses are the users of our products.

There is a way to take all of the good things from flat design and apply them in a way that is still usable, even for highly complex interfaces. To see how that’s done, you need look no further than Google’s current interface design language.

Gmail (web + iOS), Google Maps (iOS), and Google+ (iOS) are the most prominent examples of what you could call Almost Flat Design.

google-design-examples.jpg

Gradients in Almost Flat Design

For the most part, these interfaces stick to the flat design principles of flat colors, no drop shadows, and use of color to encourage specific user actions (e.g. red compose button in Gmail). But if you look closely, that compose button does have a slight gradient. It’s a gradient that says, “Hey, I’m a button you can press,” and not “Woah! I look like I’m made from candy! Oh and you can press me too.” Subtle affordance is a big component of Almost Flat Design and gives it a critical advantage over true flat design.

Drop Shadows in Almost Flat Design

Almost Flat Design doesn’t ignore the concept of depth. Instead, depth is used to support comprehension of the interface. But, just like gradients, this can be done in a subtle way and still allow for separation of information along the z-axis.

almost-flat-design-dropshadows.jpg

Almost Flat Design uses drop shadows and gradients to enhance usability. Other Examples of Almost Flat Design

It’s not just Google. The new MySpace follows along nicely with buttons that appear flat, until you rollover and a ‘you can click me’ gradient appears. Letterpress, which some argue is flat design, uses drop shadows to improve the interactions when constructing words. Even Facebook, which has been largely gradient-free since 2004 uses drop shadows to separate overlays and dropdowns from the rest of the page.

facebook-hover.jpg

Our Experience with Almost Flat Design

We recently launched a new Onepager dashboard and employed the guidelines of Almost Flat Design mentioned above. Our sense is that it allows for more complexity in the interface, but with the very focused and usable design, it’s not overwhelming and confusing to the user. We’d argue the lower cognitive load from the uncluttered visual design allows us to ask more from the user.

onepager-dashboard.jpg

The future is bright for visual design. Going away are the days of the heavy real-life metaphors of today’s iOS and as we temper back from the Metro interface, the principles for highly usable, effective, and efficient design languages are emerging. Let’s just not forget the lessons of usability we should already know.

You can follow me on Twitter here.

... ...le rose son rosse...le viole son blu...io sono schizofrenico...e lo sono anche io...

as-shape.gifAthlon Xp 2000+ - MSI K7T266 Pro Raid - 512Mb DDR cas2 - 2xIBM 60Gb - Kyro2 64Mb - FireWire PCI - ATI-TV Wonder - Alice 256 
as-shape.gifPentium 233MMX - 128 MB SDR - 1xMaxtor 40GbGb - 3D Rage - SB16 as-crash.gif Sitolo  hideing_behind_computer_1_.gifCercoScheda Video - V.M.18 :D

#46 ally

ally

Banned

• Bannati
  • 11.498 Messaggi:

Inviato 18 settembre 2014 - 14:14

...inb4 mela detta legge nel design dell'interfaccia...

#47 CoreDumb

CoreDumb

Banned

• Bannati
  • 10.362 Messaggi:

Inviato 19 settembre 2014 - 10:12

Una vecchia partita, dove in una tundra ghiacciata mi sono prima fatto un rifugio in un buco di una montagna, poi ho cominciato a costruirmi la casetta su una piccola isola al centro di un lago ghiacciato :D, su questa cacchio di mappa mi sono perso nmila volte per cercare di trovare le fottute mucche per fare allevamento :poker:

b5mqz6.png

zyei2q.png

v62pzb.png

Credo che la mela si sia spenta non solo sul retro dei nuovi mbp.....

"Romano 5 stelle analfabeta funzionale starter pack" B)

#48 Franco2

Franco2

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 17.637 Messaggi:

Inviato 19 settembre 2014 - 11:58

Se ci giochi con amici per creare/distruggere qualcosa è divertente

Più divertente in single: hai il mondo tutto per te e puoi fare quello che vuoi (come dovrebbe essere anche in RL, in un mondo ideale). :yaya:

#49 TigerShark

TigerShark

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 16.685 Messaggi:

Inviato 20 settembre 2014 - 07:54

...inb4 mela detta legge nel design dell'interfaccia...

cioè l'opinione di un coglione qualunque invece dovrebbe dettarla secondo te? :lol:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

#50 Franco2

Franco2

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 17.637 Messaggi:

Inviato 20 settembre 2014 - 17:02

cioè l'opinione di un coglione qualunque invece dovrebbe dettarla secondo te? :lol:

Se la deve usare lui, sì.

#51 Berling

Berling

IL NANO DI POMIGLIANO

• GRULLINO
  • 64.736 Messaggi:

Inviato 20 settembre 2014 - 17:59

Più divertente in single: hai il mondo tutto per te e puoi fare quello che vuoi (come dovrebbe essere anche in RL, in un mondo ideale). :yaya:

si ma in single ti stufi subito

uan volta che hai un minimo di rifugio sicuro con fosse anti creeper, fossato, armi e armature non ti resta molto da fare tranne costruire qualcosa ma li diventa una cosa fine a sè stessa

Con amici invece se costruisci qualcosa lo fai prima perchè si è in di più, se vai sui server beh c'è anche il pvp e un fattore di impredivibilità divertente :sisi:

also

-server casalingo

-modalità creative

-tonnellate di tnt

-mad di qualità del proprietario :trollface:

La figa non si shara cit.

Se per giocare devi essere trollato alzati e ragequitta

4e14f-gif-tits-thimblerig-199831.gif188316993-302502388190792-22263483353829

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░

░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░

█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█

█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█

█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░

░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░

░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

#52 CoreDumb

CoreDumb

Banned

• Bannati
  • 10.362 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 09:29

si ma in single ti stufi subito

uan volta che hai un minimo di rifugio sicuro con fosse anti creeper, fossato, armi e armature non ti resta molto da fare tranne costruire qualcosa ma li diventa una cosa fine a sè stessa

Con amici invece se costruisci qualcosa lo fai prima perchè si è in di più, se vai sui server beh c'è anche il pvp e un fattore di impredivibilità divertente :sisi:

also

-server casalingo

-modalità creative

-tonnellate di tnt

-mad di qualità del proprietario :trollface:

Beh "subito", dipende dal bioma di partenza, giocando la versione liscia, senza mod aggiunti, tra farti un rifugio, attrezzarlo, cercare materiali "pregiati", farti un farm e un campo da coltivare ti ruba gia un bel po di tempo, certo che dopo ti rimane "solo" da costruire ma buona parte del gioco e li, ad esempio per tirare su un castello o comunque una struttura di una certa dimensione ce ne vuole :), poi ci sarebbe da andare a fracassare i denti all'ender dragon oppure giocare con la redstone :D

#53 CoreDumb

CoreDumb

Banned

• Bannati
  • 10.362 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 09:42

http://www.techzilla...ndows-rt-94340/

Microsoft “presto Minecraft anche su Windows Phone w Windows RT”

Dopo che firmi un assegno da 2,5 miliardi di dollari per acquistare Mojang, e con esso Minecraft, il minimo che puoi fare è renderlo compatibile con i dispositivi windows Phone. Infatti con un semplice “yes” il capo di Microsoft Xbox, Phil Spencer, risponde ad un utente su Twitter che chiede se Minecraft arriverà mai sui dispositivi mobile dell’azienda.

Il giorno dell’acquisizione a Microsoft venne posta la stessa domanda ma questa fece un buco nell’acqua in quanto non trovò alcuna smentita o conferma. Una volta che l’accordo sarà ultimato Microsoft inizierà i lavori di porting per windows Phone e probabilmente anche per utenti di Windows RT come Surface RT.

L’acquisizione verrà ultimata a fine anno e possiamo attenderci la versione per Windows Phone già per i primi mesi del 2015, d’altronde Microsoft farà il possibile per velocizzare il progetto di porting.

Messaggio modificato da CoreDump il 21 settembre 2014 - 09:42

#54 guyver77

guyver77

mi piace il randello

• Grandi donatori di sperma
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5.735 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 13:34

Certo che sono miopi forte alla M$ eh?
Con tutte le aziende /startup da comprare per ridurre il gap in alcuni settori vanno a buttare miliardi di dollari in un gioco di merda...

è una ragazza :o 

#55 Franco2

Franco2

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 17.637 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 18:20

Beh "subito", dipende dal bioma di partenza, giocando la versione liscia, senza mod aggiunti, tra farti un rifugio, attrezzarlo, cercare materiali "pregiati", farti un farm e un campo da coltivare ti ruba gia un bel po di tempo, certo che dopo ti rimane "solo" da costruire ma buona parte del gioco e li, ad esempio per tirare su un castello o comunque una struttura di una certa dimensione ce ne vuole :), poi ci sarebbe da andare a fracassare i denti all'ender dragon oppure giocare con la redstone :D

Also: trovare una miniera abbandonata ed esplorarla.

Le mie partite più divertenti sono iniziate in una biome oceanica, senza isole nelle vicinanze. Nuotare in una direzione a caso, tenendo d'occhio il fondale in cerca di una miniera sottomarina e riuscire a sopravvivere da lì, senza alberi, senza grano, con solo quello che si trova nella miniera.

Messaggio modificato da Franco2 il 21 settembre 2014 - 18:21

#56 CoreDumb

CoreDumb

Banned

• Bannati
  • 10.362 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 19:31

Certo che sono miopi forte alla M$ eh?
Con tutte le aziende /startup da comprare per ridurre il gap in alcuni settori vanno a buttare miliardi di dollari in un gioco di merda...

Un gioco di merda che ha venduto quanto? :dumb:

http://www.eurogamer...i-copie-vendute

Minecraft da record: quasi 50 milioni copie vendute

Also: trovare una miniera abbandonata ed esplorarla.

Le mie partite più divertenti sono iniziate in una biome oceanica, senza isole nelle vicinanze. Nuotare in una direzione a caso, tenendo d'occhio il fondale in cerca di una miniera sottomarina e riuscire a sopravvivere da lì, senza alberi, senza grano, con solo quello che si trova nella miniera.

Anche :D, del resto ce la partita modalità figlio dei fiori come la chiamo io, zaino in spalla, barchetta e si esplora il mondo senza fissa dimora :o

p.s. le partite toste sono anche quelle nel deserto :megusta:

Messaggio modificato da CoreDump il 21 settembre 2014 - 19:35

#57 guyver77

guyver77

mi piace il randello

• Grandi donatori di sperma
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5.735 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 20:20

Fc , puo anche vendere 1 miliardario dio copie .
Ma è un gioco di merda uguale

è una ragazza :o 

#58 Franco2

Franco2

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 17.637 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 20:34

:sisi:

#59 CoreDumb

CoreDumb

Banned

• Bannati
  • 10.362 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 settembre 2014 - 21:23

Fc , puo anche vendere 1 miliardario dio copie .
Ma è un gioco di merda uguale

E perche sarebbe un gioco di merda, sentiamo? :o