Vai al contenuto

Foto

[Official Thread] Windows 10

Questa discussione e' stata archiviata Questo significa che non e' possibile rispondere
3562 risposte a questa discussione

#121 Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Schiavo

• Membri
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 3.035 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 gennaio 2015 - 22:50

Ma anche licenze oem?

Solo sul Pc originario?

We will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified new or existing Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year!

15 maggio 2008 :cry:
11 marzo 2013 :cry:
26 febbraio 2014 :cry:

#122 G-DannY

G-DannY

Schiavo

• Membri
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 33.721 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 gennaio 2015 - 22:54

We will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified new or existing Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year!

Free Upgrade Offer
Great news! We will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified new or existing Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year!*  And even better: once a qualified Windows device is upgraded to Windows 10, we will continue to keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device, keeping it more secure, and introducing new features and functionality over time – for no additional charge. Sign up with your email today, and we will send you more information about Windows 10 and the upgrade offer in the coming months.

Messaggio modificato da G-DannY il 21 gennaio 2015 - 22:55

#123 G-DannY

G-DannY

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 33.721 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 gennaio 2015 - 22:57

more here

http://windows.micro...dows-10_Null_01

#124 entanglement

entanglement

Schiavo

• Membri
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 58.833 Messaggi:

Inviato 21 gennaio 2015 - 23:53

Sui mac di solito non li paghi gli aggiornamenti

Se da Mac os 9 vuoi passare a Mac os x è gratis ?

Un ingegnere non saprebbe riprodursi nemmeno col manuale di istruzioni. Infatti rapiscono bambini e li educano come ingegneri pur di perpetuare questa infermità.

in God we trust, all others must bring data (cit.)

https://www.westisnext.org/

aGqlzca.gif

Oggi è il domani che ieri ti faceva paura.

#125 entanglement

entanglement

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 58.833 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 00:10

Ah no l'hardware non è più supportato :asd:

Un ingegnere non saprebbe riprodursi nemmeno col manuale di istruzioni. Infatti rapiscono bambini e li educano come ingegneri pur di perpetuare questa infermità.

in God we trust, all others must bring data (cit.)

https://www.westisnext.org/

aGqlzca.gif

Oggi è il domani che ieri ti faceva paura.

#126 willy_revenge

willy_revenge

ABBIAMO DEGLI APPLEFAG ECCELSI QUA SUL DS

• Donatori di sperma
  • 69.050 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 00:22

Sei coglione?

(Domanda retorica)
^

Dat

#127 TigerShark

TigerShark

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 16.685 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 00:30

Se da Mac os 9 vuoi passare a Mac os x è gratis ?

wut? :wat:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

#128 balint

balint

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 54.235 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 00:54

éntangolmònt

#129 Mtty

Mtty

Schiavo

• GRULLINO
  • 5.940 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 03:26

che c'è di nuovo?
nulla? solito kernel ma cambiata la grafica?

#130 yorkeiser

yorkeiser

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 68.814 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 11:32

Da windows 95? Nulla come al solito, semplice marketing

Il sole è giallo

Brava Giovanna, brava

E canto please don't let me be misunderstood mentre parcheggio nel parcheggio l'alfasud

#131 willy_revenge

willy_revenge

ABBIAMO DEGLI APPLEFAG ECCELSI QUA SUL DS

• Donatori di sperma
  • 69.050 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 11:34

Da windows 95? Nulla come al solito, semplice marketing

E non puoi nemmeno fare l'upgrade gratuito

Bergoniaaaaaaa!!!11!!!!!!1!!!1one!!!!!!!!!1!1

^

Dat

#132 G-DannY

G-DannY

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 33.721 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 11:41

Hands-on: Microsoft’s HoloLens is flat-out magical
2015: the year that sci-fi becomes real.

For the second time in as many months I feel like I've taken a step into the world of science fiction—and for the second time in as many months, it's Microsoft who put me there.

After locking away all my recording instruments and switching to the almost prehistoric pen and paper, I had a tantalizingly brief experience of Microsoft's HoloLens system, a headset that creates a fusion of virtual images and the real world. While production HoloLens systems will be self-contained and cord-free, the developer units we used had a large compute unit worn on a neck strap and an umbilical cord for power. Production hardware will automatically measure the interpupillary distance and calibrate itself accordingly; the dev kits need this to be measured manually and punched in. The dev kits were also heavy, unwieldy, fragile, and didn't really fit on or around my glasses, making them uncomfortable to boot.

But even with this clumsy hardware, the experience was nothing short of magical.

Microsoft calls it holography. I'm not sure if it really is (Wired describes HoloLens's "light engine" has having a "grating," so perhaps it really is using interference patterns to reconstruct light fields rather than providing the same simple stereoscopic 3D found in VR systems), but this is a detail that only pedants will care about. (Though if it is true holography, it should solve the focus issue that many people find with existing 3D systems.)

However it works, HoloLens is an engaging and effective augmented reality system. With HoloLens I saw virtual objects—Minecraft castles, Skype windows, even the surface of Mars—presented over, and spatially integrated with, the real world.

It looked for every bit like the holographic projection we saw depicted in Star Wars and Total Recall. Except that's shortchanging Microsoft's work, because these virtual objects were in fact far more convincing than the washed out, translucent message R2D2 projected, and much better than Sharon Stone's virtual tennis coach. The images were bright, saturated, and reasonably opaque, giving the virtual objects a real feeling of solidity.

Mi sa che ci vuole un thread a parte :megusta:

#133 G-DannY

G-DannY

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 33.721 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 11:44

http://arstechnica.c...e-virtual-real/

#134 harbinger

harbinger

Rompicoglioni DOCG

• Grandi donatori di sperma
  • 42.118 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 11:54

Hands-on: Microsoft’s HoloLens is flat-out magical
2015: the year that sci-fi becomes real.

For the second time in as many months I feel like I've taken a step into the world of science fiction—and for the second time in as many months, it's Microsoft who put me there.

After locking away all my recording instruments and switching to the almost prehistoric pen and paper, I had a tantalizingly brief experience of Microsoft's HoloLens system, a headset that creates a fusion of virtual images and the real world. While production HoloLens systems will be self-contained and cord-free, the developer units we used had a large compute unit worn on a neck strap and an umbilical cord for power. Production hardware will automatically measure the interpupillary distance and calibrate itself accordingly; the dev kits need this to be measured manually and punched in. The dev kits were also heavy, unwieldy, fragile, and didn't really fit on or around my glasses, making them uncomfortable to boot.

But even with this clumsy hardware, the experience was nothing short of magical.

Microsoft calls it holography. I'm not sure if it really is (Wired describes HoloLens's "light engine" has having a "grating," so perhaps it really is using interference patterns to reconstruct light fields rather than providing the same simple stereoscopic 3D found in VR systems), but this is a detail that only pedants will care about. (Though if it is true holography, it should solve the focus issue that many people find with existing 3D systems.)

However it works, HoloLens is an engaging and effective augmented reality system. With HoloLens I saw virtual objects—Minecraft castles, Skype windows, even the surface of Mars—presented over, and spatially integrated with, the real world.

It looked for every bit like the holographic projection we saw depicted in Star Wars and Total Recall. Except that's shortchanging Microsoft's work, because these virtual objects were in fact far more convincing than the washed out, translucent message R2D2 projected, and much better than Sharon Stone's virtual tennis coach. The images were bright, saturated, and reasonably opaque, giving the virtual objects a real feeling of solidity.

Mi sa che ci vuole un thread a parte :megusta:

Se è la metà di quel che sembra e l'interazione sarà adeguata (quindi usando le zampe, anche con dispositivi attaccati), ci cambi tante tante tante cose.

If you're smart enough you'll survive to get bigger. If you're not then you're just part of the food chain.

#135 yorkeiser

yorkeiser

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 68.814 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 11:56

^

Soprattutto se facessero anche roba funzionante ogni tanto

Il sole è giallo

Brava Giovanna, brava

E canto please don't let me be misunderstood mentre parcheggio nel parcheggio l'alfasud

#136 Killer application

Killer application

Schiavo

• GRULLINO
  • 11.918 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 12:03

c'è una review tecnica di  win 10? date per la rc?

Immagine inserita

#137 yorkeiser

yorkeiser

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 68.814 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 12:04

^

Date per il sp3?

Il sole è giallo

Brava Giovanna, brava

#138 matti157

matti157

Schiavo

• GRULLINO
  • 15.041 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 12:24

si ma hanno tolto internet explorer, sono pazzi, ci sono centinaia di webapp "enterprise" che vanno solo su ie

comprese le nostre :pua:

Cooler Master 690|Intel Core i7 920 @3.7Ghz|Gigabyte GTX 770 OC|12GB Corsair DDR3 1600|Noctua NH-U12P|Corsair TX550

Un giorno ho visto per strada un tizio barcollante , sporco, pieno di chiazze verdi e pus, infastidiva bambine e rubava i soldi alle vecchiette: era uno che postava nel DS.

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

#139 yorkeiser

yorkeiser

Schiavo

• Membri
  • 68.814 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 12:29

Se al posto dei programmatori assumete scimmie non credo che la colpa sia di microsoft, mio buon amico

Il sole è giallo

Brava Giovanna, brava

#140 SuperMario=ITA=

SuperMario=ITA=

Lo scemo del forum

• Moderatori
  • 96.852 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 gennaio 2015 - 14:04

si ma hanno tolto internet explorer, sono pazzi, ci sono centinaia di webapp "enterprise" che vanno solo su ie

comprese le nostre :pua:

obvious nessun'azienda migra su win 10 :asd:

TghXItr.gif - Amare la Formattazione è la Soluzione al 90% dei Problemi della Vita