Vai al contenuto

My story.

Questa discussione e' stata archiviata Questo significa che non e' possibile rispondere
23 risposte a questa discussione

#21 gugoXX

gugoXX

Schiavo

• Membri
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5.440 Messaggi:

Inviato 22 novembre 2010 - 16:31

E dall'India viene fino a qui per cercare il c..o?
E' messo malino.
L'unico effetto positivo del comunismo e' quello di far produrre doppio a Civilization

The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity, and does not derive either from official or internal data of any company I am dealing with.

#22 Guest_ilguercio_*

Guest_ilguercio_*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 22 novembre 2010 - 16:53

Hello all.
I am a flag-waving American citizen who somehow landed in the Middle East and I
am looking for a way out. :)
(its a long story with lots of sordid details: cheating spouse, dysfunctional inlaws,
deceipt and underhandedness...it might make a very interesting movie). :vabe:
Anyway, hello to everyone and I look forward to sharing my international experiences with all of you
in the coming months.

Can you, and your fiends, PLEASE post as many messages as you can, in order to fill the database of this cancer forum as soon as we can? Just tell every spammer of teh interwebz to post their ADs here freely, they're welcome :v

kthxbai

:o

#23 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Ospiti

Inviato 22 novembre 2010 - 23:40

patpat sta grande minchia :vabe:

#24 gugoXX

gugoXX

Schiavo

• Membri
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5.440 Messaggi:

Inviato 25 novembre 2010 - 18:05

Immagine inserita
L'unico effetto positivo del comunismo e' quello di far produrre doppio a Civilization

The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity, and does not derive either from official or internal data of any company I am dealing with.